Both Bruce Wilkinson & Russell Munday became recognised as Forensic Accounting specialists by CAANZ (a recently recognised specialist area by CAANZ). This process involved attendance at a 2 day work shop, provision of a portfolio of example reports (loss of profits, expert determination, financial investigation, etc) and an interview with Macquarie University lecturers and experienced forensic accountants with the CAANZ and a formal application including referees.
Bruce, Russell and Victoria are already recognised by CAANZ as Business Valuation Specialists.
Munday Wilkinson, trading as MW Forensic, is a boutique business valuation and forensic accounting firm established in June 2000.
We offer the legal profession, and others, a quality, personalised, time efficient and cost-effective service.
We are well experienced in:
- Business, share and other equity valuations
- Quantification of economic loss
- Loss of earnings assessments /reviews
- Family Law – Single Expert Reports, review of Single Expert Reports, investigations, advising on tax and refinancing issues for proposed settlements
- Fraud Reviews and Financial Investigations
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Professional Negligence matters concerning accountants and directors
- Compulsory Acquisitions – claims assistance
- Due Diligence services
- Expert Determinations
- Expert Witness
We can provide forensic accounting services for a wide variety of dispute related matters from the small to the large.
If you would like further information regarding our services, please contact us:
Russell Munday or Victoria Wheeler
Munday Wilkinson Pty Ltd
Chartered & Forensic Accountants
Level 2, 35 Whitehorse Road
Balwyn Vic 3103
Ph. 9816 9122
Fax. 9816 9422
Although every care has been taken in preparing this blog post, no responsibility is accepted by Munday Wilkinson Pty Ltd for errors or omissions. Professional advice should be sought before applying the information to particular circumstances.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation